Last week saw some interesting updates in the mecha community (mouseover underlined names for Mechapedia links).
- Rebelmini’s Motorpool Kickstarter was a success! Congratulations to Rebelminis and John Bear Ross! Motorpool consists of armor and infantry figures for tabletop gaming in 15mm and 28mm scale sold as printable .stl files.
- Alex Connolly is working on the next Motorpool vehicle design.
- Orbital Speed Studio pushed back Dual Gear‘s Steam release date to July 29th. Dual Gear is a forthcoming PC game inspired by Japanese console games, like the Front Mission series.
- Sean Suchanya released a new sketch of the Siegfried, a mech for the game Eisenfront.
- Ksen posted a new art piece, robot sketch 113.
- Emerson Tung, lead concept artist for iD Software, uploaded 30+ Tankhead images to Artstation.