Last week saw some interesting updates in the mecha community.
- John Bear Ross 3d printed the 15mm version of the MegaTank for the Motorpool Kickstarter by Rebel Minis. Motorpool consists of armor and infantry figures for tabletop gaming in 15mm and 28mm scale sold as printable .stl files.
- Sean Suchanya released the new Weapons Pack A in 1/100 scale resin on the Centerfire Hobbies site. As a reminder, the Mastiff, Doberman, Hornet, and Gauntlet in 1/100 scale are also available for direct order. Although the weapons pack is for Eisenfront, they can be used on any humanoid figure in 1/100.
- Rattapoom Kotchapong has begun using Autodesk Sketch.
- Ksen posted a new art piece, robot sketch 112.
- Tkachenko Andrey posted a new art piece, Mechanic from the League of Mechanics. He is working on a new art book.
- The makers of Obsidian Protocol released a first look on the DTG-30M Mutt’s new reduced poly model.